Lawn Mower is gardening equipment which comes in wide range of types and price. It consists of revolving blade that cuts and mulches the grass and keeps your lawn in a healthy state. There are various types of Lawn Mowers available but you should buy it depending on the lawn type you have.
Types Of Lawn Mowers:
- The smallest types of mowers, known as Manual Lawn Mowers which are pushed by human are suitable for small garden.
- For large areas, Ride On Mowers are used and for huge areas like golf course or other professional yards Multi Gang Mowers are used.
- Depending on rotation, there is a type of mower known as Cylinder Or Reel Mower. Cylinder Mowers carries a fixed horizontal cutting blade which is fast spinning, makes the cleanest cut of grass and also allows the grass to heal more quickly.
- Rotary Mowers rotate about in a vertical axis to give a rougher cut and bruise & shred the grass.
- On the basis of energy source, there are 2 types of Lawn Mowers- gasoline, and electric. Gasoline Mowers are powered by Internal Combustion Engines and they have greater power and distance, their power ranges from (1.5-6.75) KW. Electric Mowers are found both corded and cordless, corded mowers have limit of distance depending on their cord and cordless mowers are without wires and they are less powerful then gasoline motors.
Maintenance Of Lawn Mower:
- Be sure the motor is off before inspecting or repairing Lawn Mower equipment.
- Use a stick or broom to remove the waste in Lawn Mover rather than your hands.
- Keep Lawn Mowers in good working order.
- While using it for the first time in a season, make sure the machine is working correctly.
Advantages Of Lawn Mower:
- Grass Particles, insects, germs etc are collected by air suction which makes the lawn clean and hygienic.
- Time and labor saving for lawn owners.
Always read the manual before starting the machine and follow the instruction given. Lawn Mowers can be very dangerous, if not carefully used so wear sturdy shoes, long pants and gloves while mowing and you should never mow bare feet or in sandals. Make sure to move away from the cylinder head and take away the spark plug before any repairs. You should never touch the Lawn Mower Blade if the engine is off.
So all you need to do to have a well-pruned garden is to choose the right < a href="http://www.gardenlawnmachines.com/">Garden Machines and take proper precautions in maintaining and operating it.